CALL 770-361-9100 for FREE consultation or email Gregg@leadershipmaxllc.com
In every personal growth and leadership development journey, it is critical to assess where you currently stand to increase awareness and to identify areas of focus for future development. We use numerous assessment tools including both DISC and Myers-Briggs (MBTI) personality/style testing, individual Balance and Leadership Competency Tools, Team Assessments, and other tools.
CONTACT US TODAY TO ASSIST YOU IN SELECTING THE MOST EFFECTIVE ASSESSMENTS FOR YOUR NEEDS.
The Maxwell Leadership Assessment
This online tool is designed to gather feedback from you and others around you to calibrate your self-perception with the perceptions of others, and to identify areas and opportunities for leadership growth. It is a 360 degree assessment, in that you may select raters/evaluators including your supervisor/manager, peers and associates, subordinates, and others. And the assessment is strictly confidential: all input from raters/evaluators is strictly confidential to provide you the most honest and frank feedback.
FEATURES OF THE MAXWELL LEADERSHIP ASSESSMENT
- Measures 64 leadership attributes by an unlimited number of raters
- Feedback compiled into a full-color, easy to read report
- Results compiled overall and by rater category
- Attributes summary lists all items from highest to lowest based on overall average scores
- Written comments provided by raters are listed in unedited form
WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS ASSESSMENT?
The above features are relatively common for the many leadership assessment tools available on the market today for the same cost. What provides greatly added value for this assessment tool?
- The Maxwell Leadership Assessment provides category scores in the areas of John's widely used book, The Five Levels of Leadership: Position, Permission, Production, People Development, and Pinnacle. So you can establish where you are in your leadership evolution.
- The John Maxwell Team exists for the very purpose of adding value to you. It's our mission and our core value to help you grow as a leader.
- You may choose to simply conduct the assessment yourself. But like many others, you will almost certainly find taking a leadership assessment alone to be of extremely limited value without any lasting change or improvement. We highly recommend that you conduct this assessment through and with a Certified John Maxwell Coach. And that you engage sufficient coaching hours along with the assessment to maximize the value of the assessment itself, to assist you in evaluating and interpreting the results, and to establish an Individual Development Plan (IDP) including critical follow up to achieve lasting performance improvements.
CONTACT US TODAY TO ARRANGE A MAXWELL LEADERSHIP ASSESSMENT TO ACCELERATE YOUR LEADERSHIP GROWTH.